Monday, April 4, 2011

Awakening 2011 Manchester day 21

Today being the fourth day of the 'Awakening' adoration, we experienced the spirit moving in our midst. More than 30 people came today to worship and adore Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. One of the parishioners shared with me that the active participation of the Jesus youth in this parish has made a lot of difference and this church has become more vibrant, she also said that she experienced Jesus' presence in a special way today and therefore she would like this type of adoration to happen frequently in this parish.

When I was sitting before the blessed sacrament, I surrendered my final copy of my dissertation to the Lord. I was going through a tough time since past few weeks with the dissertation work, but today I felt so much at peace when I sat before Him. I thank the Lord for the graces and blessings He has showered upon me.

I thank Hazel, Priya and Treasure for coming all the way from Chester and for leading such a wonderful time of praise and worship.

God bless you all.

Rini Mathews

(abstracts from Rini Mathews email dated 30th March)

No comments:

Post a Comment