Monday, April 25, 2011

Awakening 2011 Belfast day 40 and 41


Dear Friends,

I always believe in the power of silence. Not only in Christianity but across all the cultures I have seen, meditation is an important part of life. It gives an opportunity to reflect on where we are at present in our lives and also how well are we doing in our mission. The time I spent with Christ today was definitely one of the highlights of the year. Due to other commitments I have been a bit behind in my prayer. Not only this gave me the time of silence and reflection but more importantly time to spend with my Lord Jesus Christ. My special intentions throughout the prayer were for the growing JY all around UK and Ireland and also for the final examinations coming up for youth who are in schools and universities. Remembering the dear ones for the stress they are going through, and asking Christ to take away all their doubts and pain. In this tough economic climate we all need to remember our dear ones for a safe and secure future. I usually am not a person who spends a lot of time in adoration, but the time spent in front of my Lord took away all my pain and doubts. Reading the ever inspiring story of Padre Pio also was a big highlight for me. As I learned further about the importance of being committed to the Lord and being humble for the gifts we have received from Our Father. I intend to spent more time tomorrow and will be sharing my experience with friends and family so that they too get some inspiration to attend the adoration..

Thanks,

Ajit Leo Pious

(Abstracts form Rini Mathew's email dated 19th April )

No comments:

Post a Comment