Friday, May 7, 2010

Awakening - Day 32



"Lord I give you my heart,
I give you my soul, I live for you alone,
Every breath that i take every,
Every moment I'm awake,
Have your way in me."

This simple song beautifully express the desire of ones heart to worship the mighty Lord, to praise him with all that we have within us, for His love's so great and overwhelming.

It was great to have Joby and Vinitha and their kids with us, as the drove all the way form Manchester to Leicester during the early morning hours to be in the presence of the Lord on the day of their 6th wedding anniversary. We pray for God'd blessing on them forever.

The wonders of the Lord never seize, for he touches us with his mercy every moment and every possible way, this morning we prayed for Bijoy and Diana's (Manchester) PR application to be sanctioned and by the evening is was done. PRAISE GOD!!!

I thank all those who came here today Roy, Joby and family, Bijoy, Anto, Raju and Elssey, Anu (Manchester); Binoy (Coventry); Sunimol (Liverpool); Finu (London); Hazel (Chester); Joboy (Leicester).

No comments:

Post a Comment