Sunday, May 2, 2010

Awakening - Day 27


"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. " Jeremiah 29:11

It was indeed a gracious day, personally too having witnessed my very own miracle of my visa being sanctioned. To see the glory of the Lord enfold so beautifully yet another time, confirming that there can be miracles when you believe.

We were blessed with a wonderful Jesus youth family mini reunion as to say, with the entire intercession team coming together to pray in front of the Holy Eucharist. We all had a wonderful time, even the kids included enjoying the beautiful bright sunny day gifted to us by God the Father.

I thank the entire intercession team; Ajay and Bincy (Bolton); Steffi (Peterborough); Theo and Steny (Manchester); Joseph and Anu (Redhill); Shelina and Venicia (Leicester) for having come here today. God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment