Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Awakening Day 8 and Day 9 - Cardiff - Bejay's experience



AWAKENING CARDIFF – EXPERIENCING THE FATHERS LOVE J




The joy that was seen during the 10 pm mass on our faces sums up how "awakening" has touched each and every one of our hearts. After the 10 pm mass,I was surprised to see few parishioners stay on  till 2 am. Truly inspirational to see active participation amongst some of the locals.

Its morning now, and I am here sitting, asking him "what is it that you want me to do in my life Lord"..?????" I realize that you make me go through all  ups and downs in  life for a purpose..but where are u taking me? But, then this question always hits back when I hear his voice asking me....if I would be  willing to say "yes" no matter what he has  planned for me.? 

One of my good friends once told me that the "Our father" is a very dangerous prayer because it very clearly states "thy will be done "..... So don't say it until we completely mean it. Every day we pray, may his will be done but when it comes to reality we rely on our human desires and instincts to choose.  Probably something that we all need to think about. But the Lord  promised me today that he will teach me to trust him... And so will he teach each and every one of us... Because we are all his children and he is OUR FATHER.

Fr. Binu, during mass, rightly said that we must all ask with our whole heart knowing fully well..our God is a loving father and he has GOOD .... and ONLY GOOD plans for us.

Exactly 24 hours of adoration left in this parish of St. Albans and in CARDIFF.... Some of us are really going to miss AWAKENING here .  Expecting more crowds to come in these last few hours....

Bejay.



With the spirit of awakening !
JY CARDIFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment