Monday, April 30, 2012

Awakening 2012- Belfast

'Awakening' in Belfast commenced from the 2nd of April till the 6th April at St. Bernards Church. It was wonderful to see the commitment and support of the local parishioners and the Jesus youth families coming for adoration and spending hours with the Lord.  It was also a blessing and grace-filled experience to have the adoration during the Holy week. The presence of our Lord was felt by each and every person who came for the adoration. 

"Although there were a lot of things that I was worried about, during the adoration I was able to forget and surrender everything to Jesus and had a good time of conversation with Him. I felt alot of joy and felt refreshed after each time I went for adoration.. 
Thanking God for all the grace and blessings He has showered in my life and upon Belfast."
                                                                                                           
                                                                                                              Rini Mathew



First of all let me thank the almighty for the wonderful day He gave me to sit before the blessed sacrament. I sat quietly for an hour or two in the presence of the Blessed Sacrament. I was actually able to speak to the almighty in silence of my heart during those hours. Also I read some spiritual books in which people shared their experiences and prayers to God that helped me to remember and thank the innumerable blessings in my life too.
                                                                                                        Soumya Xavier     



"Could you not watch one hour?" (Mark:14-37)

Thank you God for the marvelous hours that I had with you... Really enriching, encouraging and uplifting....reciting rosary, mercy chaplet, and way of the cross in the Holy week....meditating on your passion helped me receive the special Grace to take up the challenges of my life....Thank you dear Lord for waiting for me always..... 

                                                                                                         Ruby Joseph 

No comments:

Post a Comment