Thursday, April 29, 2010

Awakening - Day 24



During a conversation I had with a friend we spoke about ,What was the difference between Peter and Judas?

One surrendered his life into the hands of Jesus, one did not. The one, who believed in Jesus Christ as his master, experienced the merciful love of God and the other who became the master of his own life, paid its on consequences.

Friends, though this thought may be very simple, it made me ponder on these questions,
Which is it going to be for me? Do I believe in merciful love of God? or am I still in doubt?

Can I call myself a PETER or am I a JUDAS...? 

I thank Avarachan, Bincy,Hope, Patrick, Mrudula and her Mother (Leicester), Lijo (Birmingham), Jocelyn (London), Dineesh & his mother and Manu (Liverpool); and all those who have taken the pains to come and sit in front of the Eucharistic Lord.

I would like to urge those who are yet to make a visit here...COME BE A PART OF THIS GREAT AWAKENING THE LORD PATIENTLY AWAITS YOU....

No comments:

Post a Comment